Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Prologue: Everything Good Has To End (Babies 1 & 2)

First off, I want to thank you ALL for reading this. I don't know how far I will get, but I hope I'll be able to finish this challenge. Also, read my other story Friends, and read my Editor and the person who makes my blog pretty, and my #1 inspiration for this story, The 100 Smores. Now, enjoy my new story, Here comes the Stork.
-------------------------------------------------------------------



"Say cheese!" The camera man says to Gene and I. It's our wedding day, and everything is perfect.

Hi, my name is Ariel Spencer. Back in High School, I got bullied. I thought that no one could love me, that I was useless to the world. But then I met Gene. He was the sweetest, most caring guy I have ever met in the whole world. He didn't care what I looked like, or who I used to be. He only cared about me, and that meant the world. He was the best thing that's ever happened.

Fast forward a couple years, and there we were, in Sunlit Tides, on our honeymoon. It was so perfect. The sunlight, the waves, the smell of the seas. Nothing could get any more perfect, ever. The best part was that we were with each other, and that was all I needed.

Soon enough, we decided to leave the comforts of our vacation homes and go into town. After our dinner, we decided to walk home instead of taking a cab.

Worst mistake of my life. As we were walking back to our house, stopping to see the sights and the ocean, a man came up to us. He was a crazy man, and I wish I had realized that sooner.

"Hello," Gene decided to greet the man, and he walked up to him. It was then that I saw that the man had a knife.

"Gene, no!!" I yelled at him, but I was too late. The man already stabbed Gene and then he started running after me. The man slashed at me, hitting my face a couple times. Thanks to my self-defense class, I was able to knock to knife out of his hand and grab it for myself. I stabbed the man a couple times, and ran over to where Gene was lying. "Gene! Please! Stay awake! Don't die on me." Tears started to pour down my face. The world I lived in was shattering as I watched my husband dying in front of me. "Help! Somebody! Help!" I yelled. I hugged Gene as he kissed me on the forehead.



"I love you, so, so much..." He said to me, with his last dying breath. His muscles relaxed, and his eyes closed. The ambulance arrived shortly after, and they had to forcibly remove me from him. The ambulance sped off, without a siren.

Those next few days were tough on me. I moved into the mansion my mother, a rock star, bought for us in Moonlight Falls and I spent most of my time in bed, and was sick a lot, too. I guess it had to do with the fact that I was so sad. I didn't really know.



After a while, I had my suspicions. I eventually took a pregnancy test to know for sure.

Yep, there it was. The plus sign. I was pregnant.

A little while after that, I gave birth to the most two most beautiful baby girls ever.

"What do you want to name them?" The nurse said to me.

"Jean and Terra." I smiled at the babies.

It was then I knew I wanted to do a 100 Baby Challenge, and give Gene the big family he's always wanted.
~

3 comments:

  1. GENE. WHY. WHY. ;-;
    BUT YAY. BABY CHALLENGES.

    Wonderful start!
    Good luck! I can't wait to see what the babies look like!

    ~ Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Miss Maya. Great start! I will be reading more tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete