Thursday, December 20, 2012

Chapter 2: The Big Sunset Valley Move (Babies 6 & 7)

Just wanted to thank Santasims for the awesome house I'm using now!
----------------------------------------------------------

The house just reminded me of Gene, and instead of moving out of just the house, I moved the kids and I to Sunset Valley, a place where lots of Challenge Mothers live. I thought that if I were going to do this, I might as well do this in the most fun way I can.

We moved into a nice house facing the beach, and oddly enough, the house was placed on a sort of hill, which annoyed me.

I converted the garage into a nursery, as there wasn't enough room anywhere else. I knew that this house wouldn't last for long, but I'd have to make it do for now.





I called up the next father, a man named Larn. He was kind of cute, he had blue hair, blue eyes, he was sort of Asian, and he was a werewolf.

"So, let's do this," Larn said to me. We went up to the bedroom, and a few minutes later, he left. He told me to call him if I was ever short on Challenge Fathers.



I started to teach October her skills, while Jean and Terra played with Fall and Autumn.



I made dinner for children and myself, and fed the toddlers, and we all went to sleep, but at 3 in the morning.

Jean was so tired that she slept through the school bus, and missed her first day of school.



"You missed your bus!" I yelled to her.

"I-I'm sorry, mom! I was so tired, I guess I didn't wake up in time..," Jean said.

"Ah, it's alright. We did have a pretty hectic night, huh?"

I woke up the triplets, fed them, and changed their diapers, and that's when my baby decided to show.



Jean decided to play Kingdom, since she was so energetic from her nap. But that didn't last too long before she crashed again.





My phone rang after that.

"Hey, Mom?" It was Terra, "Can I go over to my friend Mortimer's after school?"

"Yeah, that'd be fine. baby," I said. Good, one less kid in the house.
I decided to finish teaching October her skills. After her basic skills were learned, I fed the triplets and put them to bed.



Jean woke up and Terra came home and went straight to bed.

Somehow, night became morning without me even getting a wink of sleep. Fall was crying, so I fed him and then fed myself.

Jean and Terra went to school, and deciding the triplets would be okay, I went to sleep.

I awoke to October crying and Fall sleeping on the floor, and I forgot to put him back to bed.

After feeding the triplets and changing their diapers, Jean and Terra got home, and when they did, it was storming.

Jean and Terra did their homework, and I put the triplets to bed. After Jean and Terra finished their homework, they went to bed, too. With everyone asleep, I decided that I could rest, finally.







I woke up at 2:30 in the morning to Fall and Autumn rattling their cribs, so I went downstairs and changed their diapers.



Soon, everyone was awake and ready to go. Jean and Terra ate their breakfast, and got ready for school.

Then I learned Terra lied about doing her homework, so I forced her to do it before school.

"But mom!" Terra argued. "I don't want to do my homework."

"Too bad, Terra." I said. "You have to pass ALL your classes, or you're grounded!"

After the kids left for school Terra's homework just almost finished, I fed the triplets, and decided to teach Fall his skills.



Halfway through, I went into labor. I thought about doing a home birth, but remembering how that failed last time, I went ahead to the hospital, after calling a babysitter.





I had two baby girls, Lily and June.



I put them in the nursery, after adding two new cribs, and decided to age up Jean and Terra to teens, so I could have some more help around the house.

"Woo! We're aging up!" Jean was excited, but Terra seemed a little less enthusiastic.

"But... Can't I just stay a child, pleeeaasseee?" She begged me.

"Sorry, but I really need the help, Terra. You can't stay a child forever," I said to her.

They aged up smoothly, and then we decided to go to sleep.



Baby #1, Terra Spencer



Baby #2, Jean Spencer
~

No comments:

Post a Comment