Friday, December 28, 2012

Chapter 4: Live While We’re Young (Grandbaby 1)



Note: This chapter contains flashbacks and some mature language.

The triplets aged up into teens, the twins aged up into children, and the Winter Triplets aged up into toddlers!



“ding dong!” I was awoken to the sound of the doorbell ringing. I looked at the clock and it said 11 A.M.

“Shit.” I said to myself. “I slept in. Greebo!” I yelled, and the robot appeared immediately. “Are the kids okay?”

“Yes, ma’am. I fed and clothed them, and sent the older ones off to school.” The robot said.

“Alright.” I quickly got dressed and put on my new glasses, as I had grown annoyed with contacts. She ran upstairs and answered the door.

“Good morning~!” Danielle Smores walked in and sang. Two other girls followed her, one with blue hair, and one with black and pink hair. “I thought we’d have a house-warming party, so I brought two of my friends! This is Kimari.” She pointed towards the blue-haired woman. “And this is Aria.” She pointed to the one with black and pink hair. “They’re both challenge mothers.”
“Oh, hello.” I waved casually.

[Age 14.]

“I’m sorry, Ariel.” Justin said to me. He didn’t look sorry, at all. “But, I think we should just end it.”

“But, Justin, why?” I said. “What’s wrong.”

“It’s not you, it’s me.” He said. Yeah, way to be original.

“No, something’s wrong.” I pestered him, asked him repeatedly, and he got annoyed quickly.

“Fine!” He exploded. “I just DON’T like you! You’re weird, ugly, and the fact that you have two moms is just STRANGE! You’re just a little freak, and that’s all you’ll ever be!”
Strike one.

[Present Day]

“This place gives me the creeps.” Aria said as I led them to the bar room.

“Yeah, it’s really scared the kids since we’ve moved in.” I replied to her. “And the fact that a robot lives here…” I shuddered.
“Heh, you know,” Danielle giggled. “There have been rumors surrounding this house since I was a kid.”

“Yeah, like what?” I laughed.

“Like, that a cult used to live here and used to perform sacrifices.” She laughed really hard and I poured her a drink. “It’s ridiculous.”

“Hahah.” I laughed at that. “That’s pretty creepy, maybe that’s why I got this house so cheap.” All four girls laughed at that joke.

[Age 15]

“Please…” I begged my best friend, Ashley. “Please don’t die…” She had taken a bottle full of pills the night before, and slipped into a coma. The doctors were going to try to do an operation on her, but it only had a 30% chance of succeeding. “Please, I need you here. With me.” Tears rolled down my face, and the doctor came in to take her to the operating room. “I’ll see you when you wake up, okay?” I kissed her on the forehead and walked into the waiting room.

Later that day, after the operation, the doctor came out to break the bad news. Ashley didn’t survive the operation.

“No.” I screamed. “Nonononononono!” I tried running into the operation room, but the doctors held me back.

Strike two.

[Present Day]

The door shuts. “Oh, I think the children are home.” I said to the three girls.

“Oh, do I get to see my grandbabies?” Danielle was excited.

“Let me get them.” I replied. “Fall, Autumn, October!” I yelled through the house. So much for getting them.

Only Autumn came down. “Um, Mom.” She said. “And Grandma Danielle… I have something to tell you.”

“What is it, sweetie?” I smiled.
“I’m pregnant.”

[Age 16]

The schoolgirls giggle as I walk by. “Can you believe it?” One says.

“Yeah, I know, weird right?” Another one. “She’s such a freak.”

“Uh, do you have something to say to me?” I turned around and said to them. Two of them looked shocked, but another looked confident. Bitch.

“Yeah. We wanted to say that the fact that you have two moms is kind of… Freaky.” She laughed. "I bet you're the reason Ashley killed herself."
I smiled. “Why don’t you go back to bed. I’m sure someone’s waiting on you.” I turned around and started to walk away, when she jumped on top of me and started hitting me.

Strike three.

[Present Day]

“You’re… WHAT!?” I yelled. Aria and Kimari were sitting there, awkwardly, but Danielle was furious, too. “How could you be… PREGNANT!?” I asked. “You’re SIXTEEN! I didn’t even know you had a boyfriend!!”

“I’m sorry, we just got caught up in the moment and everything kinda went from there…” She looked like she was about to cry.

“Autumn! Do you know how serious this is!? You aren’t ready for a baby. This could complicate your whole life!” Danielle yelled at her.

“I know. I’m so sorry…” She was crying at this point. “I promise, I’ll take care of this baby. It’ll be okay, I’ll take care of it, I promise.” She sat on the floor and cried.

“It’s okay, Autumn. I’ll help you out. Everything will be fine.” I hugged her. “Everything will be fine.”

A few months later, Autumn gave birth to a perfectly healthy baby boy.

A couple weeks after that, Danielle came over to see her great-gandbaby. We were playing with him when we heard someone ring the doorbell.
“I’ll get it.” I got up and answered the door.

“Hello, Ariel.” The person on the other side said to me.
“Brandon?”

1 comment:

  1. o.O Brandon is a cutie ;)

    Great chapter. I can't wait to see what you do with this. Happy to see myself in there ;)

    Maybe I will have Ariel in mine <3 Let me brainstorm storyline.

    ReplyDelete