Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Chapter 1: The Visit From The Smores (Babies 3, 4, & 5)

Soon, news of my baby challenge caught wind. Apparently, people liked the beauty that forms from a tragedy. I got a call from one of the famous Baby Challenge Mothers, Danielle Smores, who said her son Dylan wants to meet me and be a Challenge Father. I said yes, and they said they'd be here in about a day.

Soon after, it was time to age up Jean and Terra to Toddlers. I bought 2 cakes and aged them up.


They were adorable. Jean got some really random Black hair and my white eyes, while Terra got Gene's hair and eyes.

I dressed them in matching outfits and gave them bottles, while I went to take a shower, and afterwords I put them to bed. I was gonna go take a swim, but I realized there were zombies out in the yard and decided it'd be best to stay inside tonight. I was about to pass out by the time I got to bed.


I woke up to a knock on the door. I got dressed and quickly ran to the door to find Danielle and Dylan Smores waiting there patiently. "Hello, it's so great to meet both of you! Come in!" I greeted them, ecstatically  "Wait here, let me get Jean and Terra."

"Alright." Dylan said to me. He seemed a bit nervous. I ran upstairs and got the twins, and carefully took them downstairs.

"Oh, they're so cute!" Danielle said to me and immediately started playing with them.

"So, uh, wanna get started?" I asked Dylan. He said yes and we went up to the bedroom. We came back down a few minutes later and he sat on the couch next to him mom.

"So, how is your baby challenge going, Danielle?" I asked her, as casually as I could.

"Great!" she replied to me. "It's great to have someone by your side, like Chase is for me. Although, I didn't necessarily want him there to begin with. I heard about what happened with you and Gene, and how that made you want to have a 100 Baby Challenge. I think it's great you can push beyond a tragedy like that and do something as great as this. It's also the reason Dylan wanted to be a challenge father."

"Yeah...." I wiped tears from my eyes. "Gene always wanted a big family. I thought that if I could complete this challenge, he'd be happy. Thanks for being a challenge father, Dylan. I appreciate it."

"No problem." Dylan weakly smiled at me. I could tell he was nervous about this, like I was.

"Got any tips?" I asked Danielle, and she was happily ready to supply them.

"Well, for one, ALWAYS keep Birthday Cake on supply. It helps with the aging, and then you'd have food, too. Teach them their basic skills as fast as you can. I would say, upgrade your house to a bigger one as soon as you can, but it looks like you've got that already, thanks to your mother, the famous Ink." Danielle thought for a moment. "Oh, right, keep teenagers ready to help with your toddlers.... And that's about it."


"Thanks for the tips," I excitedly replied. They were good ones, ones I didn't think about.

"Hey, Mom, we gotta get going, the plane leaves in an hour." Dylan said to her.

"Oh, right, sorry, Ariel. Good luck on your challenge, and visit me any time!" She said as she rushed out the door.

"So, how are we doing, my little darlings?" I said to Jean and Terra. They cooed and giggled, and I played with them for a while.

I also started to teach Jean her basic skills, but I was stopped early by the inevitable morning sickness.



Eventually, night fell, and I put Terra and Jean to bed. I took a shower, ate some cake, and headed to bed, too.

I woke up and continued to teach Jean her basic skills.





That's when my baby, or babies, first decided to make an appearance.



I then fed Jean and Terra, and decided to feed myself, too. After everyone was fed, I decided to continue teaching Jean her skills. After I completed that task, I went to bed for the night.



After I woke up, and we all ate, I realized there wasn't enough room in the bedroom for any more cribs, so I converted a larger one into a nursery.

It wasn't great, but it was the best a pregnant woman could do. I then decided it'd be a good idea to teach Terra her skills, too.





We all went to sleep, and when we woke up it was the first day of Fall, and I went into labor. I thought it would be a good time to try a home birth, but decided it was too difficult and went to the hospital where I gave birth to 3 beautiful children, 2 girls, Autumn and October, and a boy, Fall.



My Autumn babies.

After I got home, I aged up Terra and Jean into children, and Autumn, Fall, and October into toddlers.




~

4 comments:

  1. From what I can tell from the photos, Dylan's babies are adorableeeee <3

    I'm glad you used Danielle. xD

    You'll probably see Ariel in my story fairly soon! :D

    ~ Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woot! And they are adorable, thanks for letting me use him!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I honestly didn't even think of that until after I named her xD Yay!

      Delete